Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today

Well, I did two canners full of apricots. I have 13 Qts and 4 pints. I have tons more to do but ran out of narrow mouth lids and walmart was all out so I need to go somewhere else and get some. Probably Winco. I also did one batch of apricot freezer jam and three batches of cooked jam. I still have to process them today.

We are having some friends from Pocatello come for dinner tonight. Their children were the first ones I ever babysat. I learned how to change diapers on their daughter, Laura. Laura is now married and has two babies herself. It will be fun to see them.

Tomorrow my parents will be here to move my dad in to their new house. My mom will probably retire in December. She is living with her mom, my grandma Emily in the meantime.

Then on Monday my dear friend, Karin, from Rexburg will be visiting me. Her children will not be here so my children will be sad, but she is going to bring her step-daughter so Julianna will have someone to play with.

Tonight's dinner is

Cook out night!

Burgers
Potato salad
grilled zucchini (of course)
angel food cake-(I think that is what I will make for dessert)

Krista

No comments: