Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dinner tomorrow

I am afraid I may not get to the computer tomorrow because I will be canning apricots all day. So for dinner tomorrow it is:

Waffles
Sausage

Yummy!

We always have breadfast for dinner a couple times a month. With tomorrow being a busy canning day I needed some thing easy~ although making waffles is not that easy. Anyway, my husband loves waffles and it is something my kids love too. I think they are good if they are cooked a little longer and are really crunchy. I make our syrup. I do 2 cups of sugar to 1 cup of water and bring to a boil add 1 Tablepoon mapleline and presto! Syrup. I usually do a 5 times batch or so and store in qt jars in the fridge. Two years ago I did strawberry syrup when I was canning strawberry jam. It is really good too. We might have that.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Krista,
We eat "Brinner" every Sunday, it has become a tradition at our house. I love it because I never have to think about what to make on a Sunday and I love it because It's the one thing Jeff is good at making. So I get a break from cookin' every other Sunday!