Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the Menu this Evening

We are having:

Pasta with red sauce
Italian sausage
sauteed zucchini
Cottage Cheese
Water/lemonade


We do not normally have this in the summer, but I have a goal to use what is on hand for the next two weeks. Kind of a food storage practice. I did buy milk, eggs and bread today. I have been too busy to bake bread for the past couple of weeks. I do have dry milk too but keep forgetting to make it at night because it is not the instant kind and you have to let it sit overnight. My kids really can not tell but I can. We really use a lot of eggs so I can not be out of them too often. So I figured that is all I will buy (Oh I did buy bananas today too) for two weeks. So, you will probably see lots of zucchini because we planted a TON and have lots.

krista

1 comment:

Amber said...

If you ever get sick of zucchini, we'd be happy to take some off your hands!