Sunday, August 17, 2008

I know, I know

Okay, I have been very busy. I am sorry I have not been posting.

Tonight I made up a crustless quiche recipe. It has sausage, zucchini (of course) and cheddar cheese. Then I made cinnamon sticks to go with it.

We had a garage sale yesterday. It was sooooo HOT. I think it was in the 100's but do not really know. I got sunburned on my face. I can not believe I forgot to put sunscreen on. I do not like to tan or burn. No skin cancer for me thank you.

My dad is all moved in and trying to find his bearings. He is driving around to see where eveything is.

Brian is off this Thursday through next Tuesday. We were going to go camping (we LOVE to go camping) but decided we were going to stick close to home and do a couple of fun things around here. On Thursday I have an Orientation meeting for our co-op (TEACH-see teachcoop.com) then we are going to go to the Discovery Center in Boise. For those out of towners the Discovery center is like a children's science museum. It is very fun. The kids really like it. Of course Sonny would he love science stuff. Julianna likes the little shopping store where the kiddos can pretend to shop and be a cashier. Ben likes the bubbles. You can blow HUGE bubbles.

Brian and I will be going out on Friday evening for our weekly date. We have been busy for the past little while that we have missed them. We feel it is important to get out with each other even if it is a bike ride or walk. We are going to dinner- maybe Macaroni Grill since we have never been there and have a gift certificate. Next week we will be going to the temple and then the Elder's Quorum is having an ice cream social afterwards.

Well, I will try to post more often.

krista

No comments: