Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinner

Well, since it will undoubtedly be another very busy day (we are cleaning out the garage this morning) we will be having hot dogs (yes ~ YUCK~ but my children will eat them) and homemade jojo's, with mixed veggies. I think I may cook chicken for me or saute zucchini since I am really not a huge meat eater and I really do not care for hot dogs. Only when I am pregnant (at least with the last two) and they have to be the polish kind from Costco with lots of mustard, onions, and sauerkraut. I know weird. Well, I better get back out to the garage before Brian thinks I abandoned him.

krista

2 comments:

Ulysses said...

What is a jo-jo?

CollinsFamily said...

A jojo is a potato that is cut in wedges and dipped in oil so it will not stick to the pan and put on a large cookie sheet (the kid with sides) and then we like to sprinklw old bay seasoning on it. Then cook at 425 until done- about 30 minutes.