Monday, March 30, 2009

We are still alive!!

Well, I have been telling myself that I need to update our blog and post everything that we have been doing. I wanted to start where we left off and post Ben's Birthday and then his baptism etc... Well, I have yet to download the pictures from his birthday.
I 'll try to get that done. I am trying to organize my house. My mom asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told her I wanted her to come and help me organize my home. She kept asking and I kept telling her. So what did I get for my birthday? She is coming a few times a week and is helping me organize.
So when I am down organizing for a bit I will have the chance to down load pics.

4 comments:

Karies place said...

When you're done with that, you can come help me organize my home. :) J/K

Karin said...

Yeah you updated! I had almost given up! Love you!! Does your mom travel?

Debbie and Boys said...

Just found your blog on Tami's so HELLO!
Hey, I've been wanting to ask you what got you started on homeschooling, if it was a book, or a friend, or if you'd always wanted to.
Just curious.

Simplymom said...

Are you still alive????? J/K